Saturday, July 28, 2007

So many thoughts

I have just come across some old things in my old ways of Christianity (protestantism) and it has made me think about so much. I the type of person who runs off where God leads me and to listen to the true voice of God but at the same time I learn and know much about both sides (catholic vs protestant) but as of right now I ask myself why dose my heart go to modern worship that is more free and my mind stays at the liturgy. I find myself torn between what I feel and what I think. I know that the Catholic faith that is historical ( not roman rite) is correct but I seem to find and get uplifted in free worship and just at times hangout on the lake with some people with guitars and bongs things and sings to Christ and praying for each other and these two ways have torn my heart mind and heart in two different directions.

If anyone of you can comment me back and give me any help I would be greatly indebted to you.


By: Allen Bailey aspirant of the Anglican province of America


No comments: