Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am just thinking out load


So this is just a quick post because I have school in the morning and I think a Greek midtem. The next article which is 9 I will need time to write on so this will be out soon
I hope, but I will say this keep in mind that what I say is not the stance of the Anglican church but of a small sect of it that is the Anglo- Catholics but we stand on a higher view of the church and hope the whole will come to this but till then may Christs salvation fulfill and the holy mother pray fro us and the archangels guard us !

By: Allen Bailey aspirant of the Anglican province of America

1 comment:

Not Your Usual Missionary Position said...

i know you are aware that there are many liturgically "high church" folks whose theology is liberal--and those "high" liturgy folks, who are liberal, and claim the social justice/arts aspects of the oxford movement folks.